Nana Ama Dadzie (popularly known as Nana Ama) is a Ghanaian award-winning background Vocalist, composer and entrepreneur who was born in Accra, Ghana (West Africa) on October 20 in the late 70's.
Her basic education started at Fimepp Saviour International School. She furthered her education at Winneba Secondary School and also attended Ghana Symphony Orchestra.
She began singing at a very tender age and was mentored by Nesbit Hanson Addy. Along the line, she took it as a profession. This was in 1999. She did radio jingles and voice-overs before becoming a full-time backup vocalist till date.
She started working with record producers like Zapp Mallet, Morris Babyface, Jay Q, Sami Helwani, Sarge, Hammer, Kaywa, and all the renowned sound engineers and record producers in the country.
She is currently a Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) of Ghana Background Vocalists Association, GHABVA after being awarded for the first time by 7DS TV in 21 years for speaking and advocating for background vocalists to be recognised this year.
Below are her works; musicians, producers she's worked with:
Charles Amoah (Ghana)Kaywa (Ghana)
Zapp Mallet (Ghana)Master Kraft(Nigeria)Bodo Staiger (Germany)Jay Q (Ghana)Colter Harper (USA)Morris Babyface (Ghana)Hammer of The Last Two (Ghana)Sugartone (Ghana)
Associated acts (Ghana):
Charles Amoah Lord Kenya Sidney Obour Blakk Rasta Obofour Raphael Nana Kwame AmpaduRocky DawuniYaw Sarpong Rev. Michael Osei BonsuTerry Bonchaka Buk Bak Noble NketsiahObrafourSony Achiba AB CrentsilKK KaboboEdemTommy Wiredu/Frank MensahSamini Adolf Tagoe Shasha Marley
Associated acts (International):
Yaya Lele (Togo)Yvonne Chaka Chaka(South Africa)Miata Fahnbulleh (Liberia)Luciano (Jamaica)Flavour ( Nigeria)Omawumi (Nigeria)Samsung (Nigeria)Stevie Wonder (USA)Alidu Mohammed (Ghana)Onyeka Onwenu(Nigeria)Amb.Julie Ended(Cultural Ambassador and founder of Crusaders for peace, Liberia)
1. Rocky Dawuni 6th March Annual Show (2000-2010)2. Stevie Wonder Live in Ghana (2004)3. Luciano live in Ghana(2016)4. International women Colloquium in Liberia (2009),and also part of the team song,performed by Ambassador Julie Ended and Nana Ama5. Burger Highlife under the Goethe institute Ghana (2007-2009)
1. 2006 FIFA World Cup Ghana Black Stars song performed by Grace Ashie and Nana Ama
2. 2008 Barack Obama song Performed by Blakk Rasta and Nana Ama which ended up on CNN for couple of weeks during his campaign to become a president.
3. 2008 FIFA 08 Sound track (Wake up the town) song performed by Rocky Dawuni and Nana Ama.
4. A member of playing for change foundation as a music teacher at bizung school of music under the playing for change foundation in Ghana ,West Africa, Tamale.
5. Discovering and recording the late Terry Bonchacka in the late 2000 as her first artist before he got signed to Kaakyire Music Production.
Rex Omar & Nu Ashante band led by Rex OmarThe Herbarlist Band led by Blakk RastaGoodies Music International Band
Entrepreneurship: Adez Liquid Soap
Some of the songs:
1. Noble Nketsiah - Yesu Do (Album)2. Rev Michael Bonsu - Kasa Na Makoma3. Lord Kenya - Medo ft. Nana Ama & Swazy B4. Lord Kenya - Yessom Sika 5. Okomfour Kwaadee - Abro Ne Bayie6. Okomfour Kwaadee - Ahwedee Abena 7. Tommy Wiredu - Woni Afe Woni (Completely Perfomed Solo)8. Kofi Debrah - Apuskeleke ft. Samini (Odo Docta Album)9. Naa Agyeman - Kwahu Bepo 10. Tommy Wiredu - Medo Mu Du 11. Terry Bonchaka - Powlele 12. Kojo Ashakan - Mensa Ato Bi So13. Lucky Mensah - Agooji ft. Nana Ama14. Agbeko - Wotome ft Paxi (written by Edem)15. Yoggie Doggie - Woko Ye Atse 16. Swazy B - Fa Ma Me 17. Yoggie Doggie - Te Mase (Reggae)18. Blakk Rasta -Barack Obama (Reggae)19. Sidney - Wo Yonko ft. Nana Ama20. Grace Ashy - Wo Nutso Yesu21. Nana Quame - Awo De Me22. Blackface x Nana Quame - Mr Otua23. D Lawal - Girl Bi Adi Mawu24. Kontihene - Madamfo Beko ft Nanaba Tee & Nana Ama 25. Nanaba Tee - Kwaadede 26. Charles Eloh - Kpoo Keke27. Appiah Fordjour - Odo Kurom ft. Charly P28. Akatakyie - Odo Esikyire29. Akatakyie - Esi 30. Agya Bomofour - Wofre Me ft. Nana Ama & KK Fosu31. Agya Bomofour & Alhaji K Frimpong - Hwehwe Mu 32. Tinny - Krokro No (ft. Okyeame Kwame)33. Obour - Aburokyire34. Obour - Atopa Jenjen ft . Morris , David & SK Blinkz 35. Buk Bak - Klu Blofo36. Randy Nuunoo - Papa Blackman37. T Blaze - Onyame Astampiso 38. T Blaze - Hyebre 39. Delarso - Saa Na Wotie 40. Daasebre Gyamenah - Wonti (Kwansema)41. Okomofur Kwaadee - Kwaadee II42. Rev. Michael Bonsu - Kodwooto 43. KK Kabobo ft. Opete - Onyame Ehu Wo (JQ Remix)44. Fiifi Selah - Thanks & Praises (Reggae)45. Naa Agyeman - Araba (Remix)46. Kasapreko - Obaa Esther ft. Samini47. Obrafour - Wo Te Puupu 48. Sidney - Yekum Wo49. Nana Yaw Asare - Visa 50. Nkasei - Wo Kon Do Anaa 51. VIP - Meni Me Joley52. VIP - Ko Oho ft. Lil Krys 53. VIP - Manonko 54. Obofour Raphael - Konkonsa ft. Scooby of TH4Kwages55. Grace Ashy - Blackstars (2006 FIFA World Cup Campaign)56. Nicholas Omane Acheampong x Great Ampong - Adaka 57. Adam - Fa Me Keke ft. Ex Doe 58. Ekow Shailo - Laalu ft Samini 59. Don King - Kotogye ft. Skrewface x Chicago 60. Phillipa Baafi - Mogya Na Kasa Album61. Antwi Ne Antwi - Tok Bele 62. Daasebre Gyamenah - Kookoo Remix ft Obrafour 63. Madfish - Yahooya (Original Zapp Version)64. Charles Amoah - Me Mpaaba 65.Samini - Kokoromoti66. Michael Dwamenah - Prayer Album67. Samini - Do Something68. Randy Nunoo - Philomena Rmx ft. Terry Bonchaka69. AB Crentsil x Kokovelli - Abongo ft. Obour 70. Deeba - Abenkwan71. Obour - President Obour72. Edem - Emmere Sesa Ft. Nana Ama & Tuba73. Osaman Kwaku - Atea Donkoo w/Nana Yaw74. Nana Wusu - Its Too Late ft. Yaw Rhymbo75. Blakk Rasta - Cocaine In The Palace Ft. Mugeez76. Sammi B - Mara Me Girl ft. Nana Ama77. Rev. Michael Osei Bonsu - Jerusalem78. Soul Tee - Esi Me Trimu ft. Shee 79. Soul Tee - Hime Baby ft. TH4Kwages & Nana Ama80. Lucky Mensah - Mene Wo Nni Asem Biaa ft. Nana Ama & Nkasei81. Rocky Dawuni - Wake Up The Town (FIFA 08 Soundtrack) ft. Nana Ama x Shee82. Prophet Seth Frimpong - Mehuri So Album83. Peace FM Jingles - Kwame Sefa Kayi/Billy Ocean / Afia Konadu 84. Top Radio Jingle 1999- Where Others Cant See , We Can See 85. Jesse Jones - Adapaatwa (Remix)86. Jesse Jones - Gyaa Ma Enka87. Noble Nketsiah - Gye Me Album 88. Nana Yaw Obeng - Osimpo Sini89. Mr Solomon - Onto Nam Da ft. Lord Kenya 90. Abrewa Nana - Pilolo ft. Prince Bright (Buk Bak)91. Nkasei - Eso Nom ft. Lucky Mensah92. Nkasei - Shake Your WeleWele ft. Prince Bright (Buk Bak)93. Lord Kenya - Soja 94. Nana Lyttle - Oh Nana Nana ft. Lazy Daizy 95. Kwaw Kese - Makoma 96. Ekow Shailo - Suumo 97. Blue Sky Healthware Network Jingle98. Daniel Agyei - Ayeyi Nwom99. Nana Acheampong - Amerado 100. Lady Talata - Gyae (Remix) ft. Screwfaze101. Preacher Man - Dumia 102. Appiah Fordjour- Son Son Se Abrobe103. Randy Nuuno - Philomena Remix ft. Terry Bonchaka104. Kaakyire Kwame Appiah - Mafe No ft. Nana Ama105. Dentaa - Maseda Nwom106. Psalmpong - Obrempong 107. Psalmpong - Sweet Jesus108. Grace Ashy - Agye Se Wobamu109. Fiifi Selah - Make It