A fire broke out on Monday night in a storehouse in the church of the late influential Nigerian preacher TB Joshua in Lagos.
The fire incident occurred during a candle-lit procession that was being held in tribute to the influential evangelist who died last month at 57.
Worshippers who had gathered in the Synagogue church for the service that was being led by TB Joshua's widow Evelyn Joshua scampered for safety.
The church attributed the fire to a minor electrical fault. It said the fire had been put out and there were no casualties.
TB Joshua will be buried at the church premises on Friday.
KNUST students ordered to leave campus by Saturday
V/R: Three arrested for police recruitment scam
E/R: Both male and female students of Apeguso SHS share same pit latrine
Your hypocrisy over economic statistics annoying – Mahama to economic experts
Rasta student quits Achimota for GIS following AG’s appeal
CID petitioned over WASSCE leakage
Western Region Minister denies asking MMDAs for funds for father’s funeral
Let’s deal decisively with political situation in Guinea – Akufo-Addo urges ECOWAS leaders
Africa faces 470 million COVID-19 vaccine shortfall in 2021 -WHO
Harruna Attah writes: In fairness to Rawlings…